Why partner with the Arkansas Fellowship?
The Arkansas Fellowship offers mentor companies:
- The opportunity to “draft” Arkansas’s best talent before they become free agents.
- Deep visibility into the state’s talent pipeline — literally the best the state has to offer.
- Tremendous ROI and capped compensation for stellar talent.
- An actionable way to contribute to the state’s economic development.
- A terrific way to promote corporate values, generate press, and drive word-of-mouth.
What it takes to be a mentor company
The Arkansas Fellowship seeks mentor companies that demonstrate an ability and passion for providing a world-class professional learning experience for The Fellows. The Fellowship welcomes established, opportunity-rich businesses with great promise for continued growth and advancement in the marketplace. Mentor companies can range from up and coming startups to industry stalwarts, provided the Arkansas Fellowship is confident that these organizations can fulfill their obligations to the program and provide The Fellows with a terrific two-year experience.
Mentor companies commit to a two-year Fellowship cycle. The Fellows are paid $40,000 per year by the mentor company, and the mentor company is also assessed a $5,000 per year membership fee to cover ongoing administration, recruiting, event, and operational expenses. While mentor companies predominantly support the program, some additional support is provided by donors and sponsors.